Easy as making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
Step 1: ESSENTIALS
STEP 2: Fill
- Fill the bucket/sink up with water.
- Add 5-10 drops per washcloth and swish around the oil & water.
STEP 3: SOAK
- Add the washcloths to the water. You should smell the essential oil at this point (if you can’t, add more oil).
- Soak for 1 hour.
STEP 4: CHILL
- Remove towels from the water and wring them out. They should still be damp but not soaking wet.
- Place them in a plastic bag and stick them in the refrigerator for a few hours. If you’re short on time, put each towel in an individual sandwich bag and put them in the freezer. Do put them all in the same bag or they will freeze together.
- Store them in the refrigerator up to one week.
STEP 5: ENJOY!